The importance of Solar Panel
New Verma And Company is dealing in kind of solar panels. NVC is the best solar panel dealer in chandigarh . Solar panels absorb the sunlight and convert it into electricity. The heat of the sun is utilized to produce electricity. They are also known as photovoltaic thermal panels. In the recent times the use of solar panels has increased because of several reasons. Firstly, it saves you money that you generally spend using electricity. Secondly, in the places where it is quite difficult to get electricity, these solar panels are very handy. And finally, Solar panels are very much environmentally friendly since it uses the sun’s energy.
Types of solar panels:
Based on the materials used in manufacturing these solar panels there are 3 types of solar panels. Following are the types of solar panels:
- Monocrystalline cells – These types of solar panels are manufactured from a single large crystal of silicon and are cut out from a silicon ingot.
- Polycrystalline cells – The Polycrystalline cells are other popular types of solar panels that are manufactured from several smaller crystals.
- Amorphous solar panels – The Amorphous solar panels are also known as thin-film solar cells. In the case of smaller solar panels this technology is used. These are manufactured using materials such as steel where a thin film of silicon is used.
These are the 3 types of solar panels that are present. Getting the finest solar panels can be a tough ask if you are known to the industry. That is why getting the best solar panel (area – Chandigarh Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana) online.
The benefits of using solar energy: There are many benefits of using solar energy. Here are some of the benefits:
- Reduces air-pollution – Coal power plants have their own filtering system, but yet pollutants such as mercury easily get dispersed in the environment which is very hazardous. These pollutants are very much harmful for the eco-system. It hampers the plants and wildlife that are there in that locality. In the case of solar panels, it is not the same since it is emission free.
- Resources are not required: The solar energy production process just converts the sun’s energy to electricity and here the use of other resources is void. The other sources of fuel are not at all required. In the other types of energy generation process, such as coal and natural gas, non-renewable resources are required to generate power.
- Habitats are preserved: When power is generated using coal and natural gas, it affects the local environment. Such plants actually use a huge area where plant wastes are dispersed into the environment. Apart from these harmful effects, the process of coal mining is a very tough asks. It is quite dangerous for the miners who work in the unsafe zones. The use of solar panels actually eliminates these dangerous situations.
In India there are many companies that provide solar panels to the customers. These panels are quite in demand these days as people have realized the benefits of solar energy. If you are looking for solar panel (area – Chandigarh Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana) then get it from the finest in the business.